The Asian technology group repositioned itself with innovative kitchenware. Panasonic celebrated the German market launch of kitchen appliances with a 3-in-1 compact oven, an induction hob with touch display and a low-noise extractor hood. The company’s focus lies on intuitive operation and gentle cooking.
Prime Connection supported the market launch in Germany. Star chef Nobu Matsuhisa and famous pâtissier Christian Hümbs demonstrated how to use Panasonic’s appliances and provided valuable tips and tricks during three events in big media cities organized and realized by Prime Connection.
- Increased awareness of and interest in the new appliances
- Placement of the products in relevant trade and consumer media
- Conception and realization of a press and blogger event at Matsuhisa Restaurant located in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Workshop with famous pâtissier Christian Hümbs on Asian pâtisserie
- Five-course dinner prepared by world-famous Japanese chef Nobuyuki Matsuhisa
- Organization and realization of two additional blogger events on Asian pâtisserie with star pâtissier Christian Hümbs
- Personal follow-up and outcome control
- Classic press work through target group specific press releases